ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
new pic
took this yesterday at the ns oakwoodyards
el3637 I love the cabooses. how did you make the oil tank? can someone tell me what is the easyway to post pictures and have them actualy show up...
-
I wish to model this very caboose, sealed windows and all. Where is a good place to start. Who makes a good base kit?
-
-
I saw in modelrailroader befor these trucks that have actual rolling caps. Walthers has them pg.280 kato 381-31602 . Has anyone used them? if so how well do they roll.and would they be worth the effect.
-
thanks..It sure is a great piece. it would add a nice touch to any engine shed.
-
where did you get the engine details for the gp7?
-
In planing a fictional road based on the real did the erie and lackawanna ever have any ties or traffic in michigan? If so ( or not)was there any freight between any roads there. Thanks.
-
does anyone know what the box is at the lower left of the pilot is? You may have to click to enlarge.
-
Thanks for the help. I was trying to find a roof shot too. If anyone has one let me know. thanks.
-
does anyone know if details west part ds-232 will cover parts for a csx 8-40cw? Im modeling #'s 7738 &7664.thanks
-
Thank you all for your advice. I will start hunting down some pictures and get started.
-
I have just bought two bachman spectrum csx 8-40cw's and wish to detail them further.
I have looked all over the internet for super-detail kits but havent found any.
this is my first project and any advice will be a great help. thank you.
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)