ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
-
I am very sorry for the loss of your friend Kevin. May God comfort you and ease your sorrow through this most difficult time. I also pray that the low life responsible for his death will meet swift justice.
-
That sounds like a great idea!
-
Louis,
Good stuff! And just in time as I'm in the process of buying some new books. Info that everyone needs to be aware of for sure.
-
Thanks for the welcome guys!
Carey,
I'm in the Mobile area. Born and raised in Mobile County. Grew up in Saraland and I'm near the Semmes area these days.
Great to see some more folks from the "Heart of Dixie"!
-
-
-
Guys, what do you prefer to attach small detail parts (hatches, window shades, etc) to loco shells or rolling stock? AC, model cement, walthers Goo, etc etc?
-
Hi gang! My name is Pat. I'm 43 and just getting back into the hobby after a number of years away. I started model railroading when I was 7 or 8 (thanks Dad) and have always had a huge affection for trains. My late Grandpa(Pop) was a locomotive engineer for Frisco/BN and retired with around 40...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)