Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. A

    Bachmann Cityscape Hotel

    Thanks everyone! >Creepy, I am glad to hear my build has inspired you. I would love to see images of your version of the great kit. >elsner203, interesting about the Tiger Oak. Sometimes you are just lucky :-) Some bad news: I have been trying to post more images on this thread for days now...
  2. A

    Bachmann Cityscape Hotel

    Thanks everyone! >Creepy, I am glad to hear my build has inspired you. I would love to see images of your version of the great kit. >elsner203, interesting about the Tiger Oak. Sometimes you are just lucky :-) It has been a while since I had time and interest to work on the kit, but now that...
  3. A

    Should I build it?

    The walls look great and I look forward to seeing your build progress. I think you have chosen the right thing to go ahead and build the kit. One thing to be aware of, though, is the scale of the kit. Old plastic kits are often underscale in order to fit to layouts of a generation ago. Thus...
  4. A

    First engine of the ASCRR

    Hello everyone The first engine for my freelanced Augusta & Sara Creek RR, set in the Appalachians in the 1930's, arrived in the mail a couple of days ago and posed on my tiny photo-diorama. I love the look of the old-fashioned 4-4-0 and look forward to lettering it as well as weathering it...
  5. A

    Bachmann Cityscape Hotel

    Thanks Gary and Jim :-) I managed to sneak in some modelling time on this quiet day after New Years Eve. My little daughter, 20 months old, really likes to help me to build models. So far, she has taken part in the shading of the walls as well as shaking paint jars! Some time ago I bought a...
  6. A

    Bachmann Cityscape Hotel

    Hello everyone I recently discovered the Bachmann Cityscape kits and bought the Ambassador Hotel off eBay. In this thread I would like to share my experience building the kit. The model looks quite attractive on the box cover, even in all its shiny plastic glory :-) My first step was to...
  7. A

    Hello everyone

    Hello everyone, this seems to be a great forum and I look forward to reading and hopefully contributing here as well. So much inspiration seems to be hidden in this forum :-) I am 37 years old and have been modelling since I was a boy. Model RR, military models, diorama building and much more...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top