Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. F

    Loco Roster

    Our current roster is as follows: (2) Bachmann 4-4-0 (1) Bachmann 2-6-0 C&S (1) MMI c-19 2-8-0 (2) Bachmann 28 ton Climax (one operational the second needs repair)
  2. F

    Return to narrow mindedness

    I have just b egun assembling my roster of locomotives and rolling stock in On30. I was away from the hobby since 82. I was pleasently surprised by the amount of items availiable. I hope that in the coming months I will post photos of my layout and equiptment. Fred cotterell coo Rio Grande Central




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top