Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. T

    Graffiti decals?

    Those are really awesome.
  2. T

    Graffiti decals?

    I'm looking to weather a loco like this one. It's a up sd40-2 snoot. I'm just wondering on how I should go about doing the graffiti job on this loco. All recommendations are welcome!
  3. T

    Best ho coal cars?

    For a nice up coal train, how many cars would be ideal? With maybe a d.p.u I just need to know how many I need
  4. T

    Best ho coal cars?

    Thanks im modeling the current era
  5. T

    Best ho coal cars?

    Hi so im looking for some coal cars to add to my UP lashup. Id like some opinions on who makes the best most detailed cars.
  6. T

    How to weather a loco

    I have some nicely detail locos I would like to weather. I have chalk. My quetion is after all the weathering is done, how do you seal the chalk so it won't rub off. Other tips on weathering are welcomed.
  7. T

    Athearn Genesis Big Boy replacement parts

    HI im new to this forum and am wondering if anyone knows where I can buy a replacement waterhatch cover for the Athearn Genesis Big Boy tender. The tender has 3 of these covers, but I only have 2. Anyone know where I can buy this?




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top