Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. N

    H frame transmission towers

    I eyed it up when I made these. Earl...
  2. N

    H frame transmission towers

    I made some custom made H-frame transmission towers using shish kabob skewers and various stripwood. The insulaters are from a Walthers transmission tower kit. Next step is to add some nuts, bolts and stain it. Earl
  3. N

    ns roadrailer train in ho

    I have about 20 roadrailers with 33" Intermountain wheelsets. They roll nice. Earl...
  4. N

    Athearn BB or RTR Locos what is the big Diff

    I been using RTR circuit boards and light bulbs in my BB units. I isolate the motor from the frame. In the future, I will install plug and play decoders in these units. Earl...
  5. N

    Greetings from Maryland

    Elkridge, MD
  6. N

    Greetings from Maryland

    [/IMG] This is most of my locomotive roster. Earl...
  7. N

    Greetings from Maryland

    Hello. My name is Earl. I just joined this site to get some more ideas. I'm also a member of other forums and railroad related Yahoo groups. I am also a railfan in addition to a model railroader. I live a mile and a half from CSX's Capital Subdivision. I model NS, Southern, N&W and Chessie...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top