ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
Welcom, im new here to. I wouldnt woery about wanting to cover a large time period as long as your having fun there is no right or wrong way to got about it :-)
-
Very nice, just put my first lot of baseboard down this arvo so no running trains for me yet haha
-
Can you upload photos in a post or do I neeed to host them on the web somewhere?
-
Im using peco code 80 flex track with peco electrofrog turnouts
Im not using any secondhand gear either. I guess it depends on whats available
For your budget and how important the look of the track is to you.
-
Im thinking of modelling the w.a.g.r (west australian government railways) the area where I live used to be on the main eastern line but it was all torn up by around 1960
-
Hey im tim, just about to start my first layout. Ill be moddelin in n scale
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)