Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. D

    Problem with Atlas snap switches

    Sorry about the gigantic picture. Just grabbed the img code from photobucket.
  2. D

    Problem with Atlas snap switches

    I have a 4x8 layout that I've been building off and on (3 months on, 3 years off ;) ) for about 15 years. Track plan is fairly simple: double track oval with 18" radius curves on the inside loop, 2 single crossovers and several sidings. Benchwork is open grid with 2 inches of rigid foam...
  3. D

    New Member from the Chicago 'burbs

    Hi just stumbled across this message board. I'm looking to get back to the hobby after a few year hiatus (it's a repeating cycle). I have a 4x8 layout that I started about 15 years ago. I'll post some pictures later. I discovered some track issues that have arisen during my absence from the...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top