You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly. You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Search results
ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
I'm using NCE Power Cab, Windows 8 I've downloaded and install the driver for the adapter but for the life of me I can't get to communicate with JMRI software to save my life. Any help would be very much appreciated
I'm using a Loksound select sound decoder for my FEC SD70M-2, most of the wiring examples from the links below don't illustrate anything for rear ditch lights. Is it wiring or programming...
Can someone identify these colors:D I'm thinking the yellow strip is UP yellow but I can't tell if that's a off color red or dark orange. I plan on using scalecoat/flaquil spray cans, Thanks in advance.
Hello I plan on doing a custom paint scheme for my Kato SD90macs and I'm trying to put my ideas into editable drawing, is there anything available that I can use? Thanks in advance.
This is the scheme I would like to use:D
I have 2 kato undec SD80macs and I would like to paint them a FEC scheme. I have not and don't know to use diesel drawing tool. Any paint scheme ideas would be greatly appreciated.