Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. J

    Union Pacific Locomotive

    I dont have any pictures right now. Not at home. Will post asap.
  2. J

    Union Pacific Locomotive

    Hey, never been to this site before. I work for Union Pacific, never have been into collecting model trains. For a safety award, I recieved a Union Pacific #2010 Council Bluffs Service Unit Locomotive. I did a little research. It is HO scale, Athearn model F-7A and F-7B I believe. I am thinking...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top