Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. C

    SP Crew Change Rules - Mid 50s

    Hi Dave1905, That clears things up... Thanks for the information! :-) Bob
  2. C

    Weekly Photo Fun 2-12/2-18

    Here is a photo of Verdi Lumber Company Shay numbers 9 and 10. The Shays are delivering a load of milled lumber to Kent's Lumber and Building Supply (seen in the background) in Fernley Nevada ... The wooden water tank behind the Shay was build by my wife as a present. Backdrop is from photos of...
  3. C

    Let's see your switch yards!

    Here is a photo of SP No 1374 getting ready to switch the small transfer yard at Fernley Nevada ... The backdrop is photos of the hills around Fernley NV... There are some really great photos here! :-) Hope you enjoy! :-) Bob
  4. C

    SP Crew Change Rules - Mid 50s

    Hi Espeefan, Thanks for the tip. I will give them a try and see what happens! :-) Bob
  5. C

    Atlas Shay

    Hi Diablo, Here is a photo of Verdi Lumber Company Shay numbers 9 and 10 for your viewing pleasure... The Shays are delivering a load of milled lumber to Kent's Lumber and Building Supply (seen in the background) in Fernley Nevada ... The wooden water tank behind the Shay was build by my wife...
  6. C

    Atlas Shay

    The two I have run really great... I have not had any performance issues with them. Both start and run smoothly... I have the first run series. I'm pleased with them. :-) Bob
  7. C

    SP Crew Change Rules - Mid 50s

    Hi ... I'm a new guy here so don't know if this is the right place to post this question or not... I read the Crew Change rules in the current Model Railroader and I was wondering if anyone can explain to me how Southern Pacific did crew changes in the mid 1950s time frame... I don't...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top