ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
-
E
Roseville Ca
In the upper right of this picture.
I can hear the trains when I'm in the garage playing.
-
E
Ok I think I've got a plan.
Digitrax DH123PS sounds good & my LHS has them for $24. Or the DZ125PS for $22. I guys I'll see which one fits better.
I'm going to try that one.
Thanks guys!
Ed
-
E
I bought a Ho Atlas Master series (Black Box) from another member and I'm pretty sure it can be ran in DCC but am not sure what I need to do to achieve this, the model only came w an exploded view and no real instructions. When I got the train the dummy plug was plugged in, I unplugged it for...
-
E
So if you took a trainman DASH 8 ($30 used on e-bay) then bought a DASH 8 Body shell for Atlas's web site ($35) you would have a Silver Series locomotive of $65...Sweet.
Ed
-
E
Bingo!
Thanks guys, that's what I need to know.
Ed
-
E
I'm sure this question has been asked before and I found some info but it still didn't answer my questions.
What the difference between the following Atlas locomotive series
Trainman
Master (Black Box)
Silver Series
Gold Series
This is what I got so far please LMK if my...
-
E
Thanks for all your help!
Thanks guys for all the info, I completed the conversion on Sat and was able to play all day Sunday! The conversion was pretty easy! I'll post a video soon.
Thanks
Ed
-
E
Ok I ordered 2 AR-1's and thanks to you guys am feeling confident about this conversion! When I'm removing the isolaters between the blocks (Except the one's on the loops) I'll pull up the track and add some foam road bed.
Thanks a lot!
Ed
-
-
E
Waredbear, the 9 boxes on the left are rolling stock I bought from Trucklover (For a good price!) but there is a BIG box of mixed rolling stock under the table, probably 25 cars and 8 engine!
Re: The 4 switches. If the train is running around the main line and I switch the bottom switch marked...
-
E
The gold box controlls the throtle. the 4 switches above the box are labeled.
<-M
<-L
------
->M
->L
the orange box, as far as I can tell powers the turn out switches.
Thanks for any advice
Ed
-
E
1st and foremost I'm a noob.
I bought this DC layout from a really nice guy I found on CL and he gave me a sweet deal ($50) on the layout and a bunch of Locomotives and RS. Before buying this set up I was gearing up for DCC, I bought a Prodigy Advance sq and 2 DCC Locomotives (One Atlas Silver...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)