ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
H
Just curious, why hasn't there ever been any heavyweights made in N Scale by Kato? There hasn't been a decent set made since the Riverossi's several years ago.
-
H
alright, thanks for the replies. I think I'll give the 2 inch foam a shot, the weight issue is something worthwhile. I've never worked with it though as a base material. Of course since this is a layout that I'm really building to be rather complex yet permanent. Have questions about how to...
-
H
I don't think it was durock, this stuff was called Fiberock. It was cracked on one corner and felt like paper almost, yet it was extremely durable. I couldn't see any concrete anywhere, perhaps I'm wrong though. I've looked all over for a suitable base to build a layout on besides plywood which...
-
H
Hello first post here, but longtime model railroader. I've just recently decided to get back into the swing of building a layout again. I've come up with a plan that uses (6) 5'x3' sections of layout together basically making a large J pattern that can be disassembled and put back together if...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)