ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
F
I've done that with a proto 2000 gp7. I was thinking about using an older trainset loco like tyco as a dummy.
-
F
Has anyone made a dummy out of a wore out or seldom used loco? If so how did you get smooth running trucks? Thanks Tom
-
F
Hello I've got a white LED rated at 3.6 vollts max and 25ma, track voltage of 15 volts ac with a tcs T1 decder and need to know what size resistor to use. This will be for headlights. Thanks
-
F
Thanks Robert thats what I thought I should do but wasn't quite sure.
Thanks again Tom
-
F
with the QSI Quantum DCC system and Q1a sound decoder, I want to use CV 55.3.5 to turn the bell on automatically when I blow the horn. What I don't understand is the CV55.3.5. The CV55 I get but what about the .3.5? Does this make any sense?
-
F
I run my trains maybe a half hour a day and need to clean my track and loco wheels about every two weeks, is this normal?
-
F
got it
I figured it out. Must delete loco address from the handheld.
-
F
Hi everyone
I just got a new MRC Prodigy Advanced2 (Squared) and had trouble to night getting a loco to clear from a consist. I used the universal
consisting method and the trailing unit won't clear the consist. It's a Proto 2000 GP7 with a QSI Q1a DCC & Sound Decoder. I tried to reset the...
-
F
Thanks for the info, I'm going to order a couple ho locos from them. flager
-
F
I'm new here and not sure if this is the place to ask this, but I'm wanting to know if tonystrains.com is reliable enough to order from? Thanks, flager
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)