Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. 1

    DCC suggestions

    Thanks for all the replies. What about installing decoders into the engines I do have? I have seen some videos on you tube on installs w/o plugs. I have also seen where one can send them (locos) off to have your decoders custom installed. Worth doing yourself?
  2. 1

    DCC suggestions

    I thought that when you go DCC, you already could run several trains with one controller?????
  3. 1

    DCC suggestions

    Hello, I am starting to jump back into the hobby - kind of. Every year, I used to put a train under the tree and it grew and grew to an 8x4 board. That went away for a while (young kids). Now, I am planning on setting up a board that will be "on legs" which I can take from the garage into...
  4. 1

    Help with Bachmann Engine

    Hey, I am new to the hobby - I have always had a train or 2 but I am considering putting up a big layout. I have a specific question about this engine: Bachmann HO # 60112-FT-A Unit-B&O.-DCC Equipped. Does anyone know if this has a flywheel? I have had engines in the past that just have a...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top