Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. B

    What Joiner for Layout with Tight Curves & Would Like to use the Normal Connectors

    I have g-scale LGB layout & was wondering if you could recommend an over-rail joiner where I do NOT have to remove the normal connector ends that come with the track sections. Also, are there any advantages, or disadvantages, to split-jaw joiners as my layout has many tight curves? Is there...
  2. B

    LGB over-rail joiners

    I am trying to find the LGB part number for over-rail clamps & where to purchase them online. Thanks
  3. B

    Looking for LGB over-rail joiners

    I am trying to find the LGB part number for over-rail clamps & where to purchase them online. Thanks




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top