Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. B

    My NS SD60E 6920 Veterans Unit Project

    Anyone got parts list to make one of these? Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
  2. B

    Getting Started, need thoughts opinions on layout.

    Love it. I wish I can have one Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
  3. B

    Passenger cars for trade

    I have 3 walthers passenger cars I like trade for 3 walthers Pennsylvania railroad Tuscan streamline passenger cars. [/IMG]
  4. B

    My NS SD60E 6920 Veterans Unit Project

    Thanks. If i get the complete list if the parts. Like the item number, what is is, and who makes it. I be really happy. Thanks for getting back to me brad and nice loco and what sound decoder you use? My club is digtrax and what be the best for that. Sincerely Brandon
  5. B

    My NS SD60E 6920 Veterans Unit Project

    Hi I'm building an sd60e go rail unit. What is the detail parts for the whole model. I need the detail item numbers, who makes, and what the parts are. Thank you




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top