Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. U

    Union Pacific Big Boy and 4-12-2

    What is the radius for the Union Pacific Big Boy and 4-12-2s that I want to run at the Glendale Model Railroad Club.
  2. U

    La Mesa Model Railroad Club

    Besides Espee and Santa Fe steam locomotives i would like to see other steam locomotives from other railroads as well. I would like to see Pennsylvania Duplexes, various Northerns,Mountains,Berkshires,Texases,Hudsons,Pacifics,Challengers,and 2-6-6-4s on YouTube.
  3. U

    LaMesa Model Railroad Club Layout

    I wondering does the LaMesa Model Railroad Club runs steam and diesel trains of other railroads besides Santa Fe and Southern Pacific.
  4. U

    UnionPacific844

    I'm UnionPacific844 and I hail from Portland ,Oregon and I have been a railroad artifact collector all my life. I collect books from the SP,UP,GN,NP,ATSF and various steam locomotives. I also have dvds of steam excursions too




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top