Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. Fedor

    TRAX is back!

    TRAX is back and now it is in full 3D! After years I found the time to totally renew TRAX, the model railroad layout planning software. TRAX started almost 15 years ago as the first web based software help you plan your next dream layout. You can use it in any browser on whatever computer you...
  2. Fedor

    Ethnic scale figures

    Hi, Since I took up an interest for modeling African railways it appeared to me that it is very hard to find non-European scale figures. Has anyone found any African scale figures (1:87)? I don't mean Afro-Americans, who tend to dress and behave more or less like Europeans. Real African scale...
  3. Fedor

    Model train wheels

    @GPWrangler: 27" would be somewhere around 7.5mm in H0 so that would be possible. As soon as I have enough demand for this size I will be happy to take a shot at designing the centre part you require. @Cajon: For a start my wheels are cheaper and the center can be designed to specific...
  4. Fedor

    Model train wheels

    I've made a questionnaire with Google Forms. To anyone who is interested: would you please fill it in? Thanks. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1C0JsBWOtVOsvRsmd6lKZTzt1HMjEP8Ek89mAxXadfco/viewform
  5. Fedor

    Model train wheels

    I am considering starting a new line of steam engine driving wheels. I 've contacted precision metal workers and experimented a bit with 3D printing and I think it is possible to make wheels that are both not too expensive and can be designed to more specific needs. About the wheels: the wheel...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top