ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
L
I just started using SCRAM this week myself. I have tried several CAD packages in the past and I just love SCRAM. The learning curve is very shallow and it has all the features and libraries I need. In fact I have already come up with my best track plan ever after spending just 5 nights with...
-
L
Thank you Byron. That was exactly the information I was looking for.
Trust us Brits to make it more difficult than necessary. :rolleyes:
-Martin
-
L
Hello all!
I am an old HO modeler that made the jump to N scale a couple of years back for various reasons (mostly because I love to see long N scale trains on the move and our family moved across the country into a townhouse).
In HO I was a dyed-in-the-wool Atlas code 83 fan. I loved that...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)