Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. KillerBigBoy4002

    Wierd Question

    As in build a hard to find or custom model. As in lets say I want a model of a hard to find or never producel model of an engine, could i find someone who can build said model.
  2. KillerBigBoy4002

    Wierd Question

    Is there any businesses that can make "Custom Built" Locomotives? If so, Who? Im really curious to know.
  3. KillerBigBoy4002

    ID Please

    I have a 4 car passenger set in B.N. colors, and one of then is wierd looking. Does any one know what kind it is? Side 1 Side 2
  4. KillerBigBoy4002

    My Big Boy

    I just posted an image in another thread of "modernized" Steam. http://www.modelrailroadforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30498
  5. KillerBigBoy4002

    This is Interesting

    They kept the Daylight GS-4s Looking good.
  6. KillerBigBoy4002

    This is Interesting

    I found this image of custom steam locomotives in modern colors and I thought it was interesting. I have no idea who did these but it is very nice work. Original website: http://cprailmmsub.blogspot.com/2012_07_01_archive.html Not sure if this is a good location for this.
  7. KillerBigBoy4002

    My Big Boy

    Yea, When I first seen it i thought it was a challenger, then i noticed it was a big boy, which had me curious as to why it was grey. However, I REALLY wanted a big boy, so I bought it anyway.
  8. KillerBigBoy4002

    My Big Boy

    Well, I pretty much define this.
  9. KillerBigBoy4002

    Mystery Loco

    Thankyou;)
  10. KillerBigBoy4002

    My Big Boy

    This is my light gray instead of black Big Boy. Im thinking of maybe editing (or having editing done to) the paint scheme slightly. Any suggestions as to what might look good? I might consider the greyhound scheme used by some challengers.
  11. KillerBigBoy4002

    Mystery Loco

    I have been working on this Small Locomotive for some time and am unsure of what it is. Here is what I know. I purchased it at a Model Rail show for no more than 15 dollars. It is brass and of the 4-2-2 wheel arrangement. The tender reads: "BALDWIN LOCOMOTIVE WORKS". I was wondering if any...
  12. KillerBigBoy4002

    Hello

    I have visited: 1 Duluth, Missabe & Iron Range No. 604, And Nickel Pate No. 755. Both of these Engines have since become my friends. I wish I could find models of both Engines.
  13. KillerBigBoy4002

    Hello

    Yea, its sad isnt it. There are alot of engines that deserve to be running but arent.
  14. KillerBigBoy4002

    Hello

    I am new here and i am perhaps the biggest (if not the only) Steam freak in my high school. Although I do have 2 diesels and 1 Electric, all the rest of my colletion of 12 HO scale engines are Steam. My collection inludes a Santa Fe 4-6-2, A B&O American 4-4-0 class, And a Mis-Colored Union...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top