ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
R
This maybe the wrong place for this but I figured I'd try. I just got a Digitrax decoder preloaded with steam and diesel sounds. Defult is set to steam. I have a Bachmann EZ Command as I'm just getting into DCC. (Some of the forums I;ve read makes it seem like I amde a really bad choice) I was...
-
R
Hello everyone. So after a 10 year break in the hobby I'm roaring back into it. Last layout I had set up was a small swithing layout I set up when I was about 15 years old. School and college than a job got in the way and I could not carry on with the hobby anymore and back tot he boxes it went...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)