Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. J

    Problem with LokSound Decoder

    I have a Intermountain GE ES44ACwith an ESU LokSound Decoder. I have it programmed for a 4 digit extended address. Now when I power it up I have no engine sound and if I hit F2 the horn honks and the bell starts up, the bell will continue to ring even if I hit F8 to mute it. If I hit the F1 I...
  2. J

    Online ordering ????

    Has any one ordered from Lehighton Hobbies out of Lehighton Pa. ? I found some freight cars that are out of stock. Thanks, Jerry
  3. J

    Lets see your Freelance Gensets

    If I'm not mistaken Rapido has one in planning..... Jerry
  4. J

    Best online dealer for reservations?

    I've had good dealings with Caboose Hobbies out of Denver on several preorders.
  5. J

    Gunderson Twin-Stack intermodal well cars

    Yes A-Line did. Here's a link http://www.internettrains.com/merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=IT&Product_Code=ALN-27103&Category_Code=HSCINTCARALNGTS&Featured=
  6. J

    My switching layout build

    Looks good, keep us posted on the progress....
  7. J

    Got my new KCS SD70ace and intermountain es44ac

    where's the best place to get the ACe's ?
  8. J

    2nd Anual How Many Contest????

    my guess is 237..
  9. J

    Any where to pre-order Genesis SD70ACe?

    Not according to his earlier post... DCC/SOUND Version: $217.49 EACH DCC Ready: $142.49 EACH
  10. J

    Any where to pre-order Genesis SD70ACe?

    Caboose Hobbies in Denver, CO.
  11. J

    ID on this 4th engine in consist

    Brookville Equiptment... http://www.trainweb.org/gensets/brookville/bmex/259.html
  12. J

    Looking for first run Athearn KCS Trinity Hoppers

    riverotter1948, Athearn is making a second run. You can pre order them at several sites I've seen. I just put off getting the first for too long. :mad:
  13. J

    Looking for first run Athearn KCS Trinity Hoppers

    Does any one know where I can find any of these ? Thanks, Jerry :confused:
  14. J

    Factory Direct Trains

    I have been thinking about ordering a Track Mobile from Factory Direct Trains, has any one seen a prototype from them ? :confused: It does'nt give much detail information about it on their web site www.factorydirecttrains.com Thanks, Jerry
  15. J

    Show Your Face

    Here's one from a while back.:eek:
  16. J

    Wish List

    My wish list is that BLI or Tower 55 would make a DD40AX. I have dropped hints at both. Wouldn't the sound possibilities be awsome!!!
  17. J

    Bachman Spectrum 2-10-2 problems

    Bob, That did it. Worked like a charm. I went to the web site and printed off the tips from Tony's. Thanks, Jerry
  18. J

    Bachman Spectrum 2-10-2 problems

    It came DCC equipt but no instructions on resetting it. I don't know what decoder Bachman uses. Jerry
  19. J

    Bachman Spectrum 2-10-2 problems

    I just bought a Bachman Spectrum 2-10-2 with DCC. I changed the address and ran it for about 10 min. then it just quit. :( I can controll the head light function but nothing else. I tried programming it back to the default "03" but still nothing. I'm running a Digitrax system. Any ideas on...
  20. J

    Scenery Oddities?

    Here's a few scenes to come. I used these on a club layout. My layout is as of now a "plywood pacific".:o I hope they came out. Jerry




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top