Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. T

    Nashville & Eastern

    Another update on the N&E.Caution there are nude women in this video.LOL http://youtu.be/ZdoTCKXDTfg
  2. T

    Nashville & Eastern

    Thanks for all the nice words guys.Here is my newest video... http://youtu.be/MCpYBuwlqwQ
  3. T

    Nashville & Eastern

    I have been working on my trailer park scene... A video of it... http://youtu.be/U4HIuCRR0HQ
  4. T

    Nashville & Eastern

    New Video... http://youtu.be/4jn826phXoA
  5. T

    Nashville & Eastern

    Finally adding some scenery... http://youtu.be/5Nswjid0jSI
  6. T

    Nashville & Eastern

    A new video update.Scenery has started finally... http://youtu.be/gl8KL5dSyYY
  7. T

    Nashville & Eastern

    Thanks Michael.I am glad it helped.I actually learned it from someone else so I thought I would share it.
  8. T

    Nashville & Eastern

    Thanks guys.If you are ever around Nashville (Murfreesboro Area) let me know and I can give you a tour of my layout.I just finished video #4 http://youtu.be/sB5zb-moBNc
  9. T

    Nashville & Eastern

    Here is my first video blog on my HO Nashville & Eastern layout. http://youtu.be/dkAYJgfA-b4
  10. T

    My Blog

    I have updated my blog on my Nashville & Eastern HO layout and also added some prototype stuff. http://trainsandtwisters.blogspot.com/
  11. T

    Weathered freight cars for Sweethome Alabama

    Very Nice Jon!!!
  12. T

    New Member

    Yes I do.Well actually I live in Franklin which is 20 miles south of Nashville.Thanks for the welcome
  13. T

    Weathering tracks.....

    Very Nice !!! I like the final result
  14. T

    New Member

    Thanks Willis.I dont have a true track plan on file yet but its coming soon.I do have a blog started that has a photo of the track plan and some progress shots. http://trainsandtwisters.blogspot.com/
  15. T

    New Member

    Hey guys, I am new to the forum and am currently building my HO scale Nashville & Eastern layout.I will post pics later but just wanted to stop in and say hello.




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top