Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. J

    whats your main industry

    i would love to see photos of your layout.
  2. J

    Asking for your thoughts

    A friend and myself has been building my layout and it is going great,but I'm stumped on if I should put foam over the layout or put cork and track down and then build up around it with foam???:confused: By putting foam down would be easier making rivers and lakes,or ponds. Thanks for your help.
  3. J

    some pictures from my Dioramas

    That is such great work! I wish some of your Talent would rub off on me!!!!!!!!!
  4. J

    what DCC to go with

    Building my first layout (HO) and I need help with what DCC unit to go with.Please help
  5. J

    Busy cutting "pulpwood"

    Sir that looks great. Love the photo.:)
  6. J

    Shredded Foam

    Mr. Larry that is some good info thanks.
  7. J

    Hello From Hillsboro, Ohio

    Well Steve and myself is going to build me a hobby shed or room then start on a layout but I will post my cars, locos,and other stuff I collect my stuff as I go!!;)
  8. J

    Hello From Hillsboro, Ohio

    My name is Wes Lofton A.K.A. Jugbutt. I'm new to model railroading my buddy Steve Lamb got me into trains a while back he got N,HO,G models (LUCKY DOG):rolleyes: Thanks for having me on the forum!!




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top