Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. crosstracktrains

    Cat problem

    I HAVE MY LAYOUT IN AN OPEN BASEMENT, AND THE CAT GET UP ON THE LAYOUT & WOULD EAT THE TREES...ARGGGH!!! I put cables up near the ceiling and have a series of shower curtains that surround the layout. It looks like crime lab. lol
  2. crosstracktrains

    The Wolfman has been modeled.

    HO scale. Science has never fully cataloged all the parasitic creatures which inhabit his personal self.
  3. crosstracktrains

    The Wolfman has been modeled.

    If anyone has been to Clarks in NH will appreciate this. I modeled the legendary Wolfman and his car.
  4. crosstracktrains

    Scratch Built Coal Mine and Coal Car

    Mikado on the Turntable heading to the coal feeder. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R29IYXzeX4g
  5. crosstracktrains

    Scratch Built Coal Mine and Coal Car

    thanks for the encouragement everyone. this is my first layout and I've been learning a lot, I bet my second layout years from now will be even better.. lol
  6. crosstracktrains

    Scratch Built Coal Mine and Coal Car

    Next will be placing it into a scene
  7. crosstracktrains

    Old Timey Layout Video

    They are Roundhouse kits (maybe from the 1980's or 1990's?). I purchased 7 used cars on ebay with a non running IHC DC 2-8-0 Consolidation for $35. I was able to get 4 passenger cars out of the 7 in running condition. It was a nice find for me, it happened to be exactly what I was looking for...
  8. crosstracktrains

    A few layout videos

    nice layout. great sound.
  9. crosstracktrains

    Old Timey Layout Video

    I Know...I have not weathered my loco yet..:) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QQv6iKyd9A
  10. crosstracktrains

    Vintage Marklin set... need help!!!

    it's cool that the set has a cannon.
  11. crosstracktrains

    trains-tracks.com a scam?

    Ok, I got my items within 7 days, which was good. However, trains-tracks.com never sent a shipment confirmation & tracking email, like they said they would. I had to call them to get a tracking number (that was the correct tracking #) They have not charged my credit card yet..hmmmm...
  12. crosstracktrains

    trains-tracks.com a scam?

    I called and got a fedex tracking #, so my stuff is on the way. I let them know their email was not sent when item shipped (as they said it would) and that the support email wasn't working. I hope they fix it before others order from them.
  13. crosstracktrains

    trains-tracks.com a scam?

    Has anyone ordered from trains-tracks.com successfully or unsuccessfully? I ordered a week ago, they have not shipped yet. And their support email on their website comes back undeliverable. Any feedback? so I can cancel my credit card?
  14. crosstracktrains

    MTH HO Mikado 2-8-2 and the Front drivers climb the rails / derail

    thanks, added the washer and it helped. I also got replaced the traction tire driver with the non-traction tire driver and that made a big difference.
  15. crosstracktrains

    MTH HO Mikado 2-8-2 and the Front drivers climb the rails / derail

    I have a MTH HO Mikado 2-8-2 and the Front drivers climb the rails on 18" R curves. I read on a youtube video that if the front drivers derail, add a washer to the rear truck's spring. My questions are: 1. What is the rear truck spring? (Is it the Trailing Truck w/ the 2 wheels, right behind...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top