ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
7
Thanks guys... I have a few more days to think about it, before I head back to work. Very happy not to be dealing with the weather this week!
I'm still at a loss as to how best to create an operations plan along with how to scenic the area where Union Station is. Those tracks behind it are...
-
7
Yep, captain on the 757. P180 is a very cool aircraft. How do you like her?
Thanks for the feedback on the plan. I'm just not sure about it, and wish I had some stagging...
-
7
Folks,
This is my first post, and was hoping I could get some feedback on a track plan. I'm not real sure about it, because I was looking for an urban/suburban plan, with some room for some cool scenery. Would love to get some feedback on the plan, and how you might go about doing the scenery...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)