Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. S

    Front Railings Part 2

    Thanx as well Dib. Should I just use a dab of regular modelers glue?
  2. S

    Front Railings Part 2

    Thanx Trey! I will give that a try.
  3. S

    Front Railings Part 2

    In my other post I inquired about putting front railings on an Atlas HO loco. I bought a hands free magnifying glass so now I can see what I am doing. Problem is I am having trouble putting the railings on still. I dont want to break anything, so is it ok to glue one or two on? Or any ideas...
  4. S

    Front railings

    Thanx Ham, I may have to look online as we "lost" most of our indy hobby stores around here. Most buy online now I guess.
  5. S

    Front railings

    Thanx Toot and Big D. I was trying to use a hand held magnifier glass. Problem was I needed another hand and a light.
  6. S

    Front railings

    Just bought an Atlas gold series HO engine. My question is, does anybody have a good way to install the front and rear railings "grab irons" without breaking them in the process? My 50+ year old eyes are having a hard time.:o Thanx gents!
  7. S

    Paragon & Blueline

    Thanx for the help guys!
  8. S

    Paragon & Blueline

    The Tech6 is a DC pak that will allow sound equipped DCC engines to run and function.
  9. S

    Paragon & Blueline

    Well I am slowly getting my old layout up and running. Couple of questions. I am using a MRC Tech 6 pak. I have a Blueline & a Paragon loco. 1st question, can I "MU" them with the Tech 6 pak? 2nd question my Paragon loco seems a bit "herky jerky" when running backwards or long hood forward. I...
  10. S

    Glue on track

    Thanx again for the ideas. The screwdriver is a new one for me. If I had a putty knife or paint scraper I could do both rail heads at once.
  11. S

    Glue on track

    I was not sure about sandpaper, I didnt want to hurt the track.
  12. S

    Glue on track

    Ok, I got some ballast down yesterday. Any tips on what to clean the residue off the tracks? Thanx
  13. S

    Ballast

    OK thanx for the help. I was going to "liberate" a spray bottle from my wife.:rolleyes:
  14. S

    Ballast

    I am on to the ballast stage of my layout now. When you guys put ballast down do you wet it down before you mix the glue in the water?
  15. S

    NS High Hood

    Thanx guys!
  16. S

    Track

    Thank You for your help!
  17. S

    NS High Hood

    Does anyone know who makes high hood NS SD or GP diesels? I have a Blueline low hood SD already. I prefer Atlas or Blueline. Thanx
  18. S

    Switches

    Thank You for the replies, I will give them a try.
  19. S

    Track

    Thanx! No Ox, is that a model rr product?
  20. S

    Switches

    I am trying to clean my points of my turnouts. I thought I read a fews years ago some guys use sandpaper or some type of "paper" to clean switches. Sorry if i used the wrong terminology.:o




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top