ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
C
now THAT is a scheme I like....... and as I've read in magazine pages in the past "the reason for some roads going bankrupt is due to elaborate paint schemes". thus this is a simple scheme that still looks nice.
-
C
not sure about the weight issue but as for coupler conversion if you are interested in spending the money (I found it to be worth every penny) the conversion book from Microtrains very much comes in handy. well that is IF they are still available.
-
C
think personally the "variety" idea is a good one as well, buy a couple engines.. paint over the current road name and number and initial and number for your own road.
that way you could have 4-6 engines and make the claim as most leasing companies they are too busy leasing them to paint...
-
C
hello all, am attempting in the near future to paint a 3 car set of bilevels plus and E8 for the WSOR. currently have decals I hope can be used but the packaging does not give specifics about the correct colors to use for the paint scheme. I'm hopeing someone here knows the correct colors...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)