Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. Notch

    Flo's Place (a.k.a. Coffee Shop #19)

    Hi Flo, coffee with, please... the local family of geese have gone already. I saw them cruising the pond last week, but they're not there now......leaves have started to change color too. I added another Omya hopper and Omya tanker to my collection today from eBay. Didn't get a chance...
  2. Notch

    Layout Software

    I installed Any Rail on my computer and played with it a little, and it is very basic. There are some nice examples you can download and learn from. I think I'm going to use one of the N scale examples and make some minor changes for my layout. Here's the link to the examples...
  3. Notch

    Flo's Place (a.k.a. Coffee Shop #19)

    Hi Flo, coffee with....thanks Hey leghome, it's a sorry day when the Pats loose to the bottom of the barrel....oh well.....I guess New England is gonna have one of those rare bad years.... gotta run, Flo.....thanks for the coffee. ....see ya later.....
  4. Notch

    Flo's Place (a.k.a. Coffee Shop #19)

    Hi Flo.....yup, coffee with.....thanks I found my way in here today.....it wasn't like I was too attached to the old place.... nice view.....and the place looks good too. there was frost in the notch this morning around sun up.....started the pellet stove to take off the...
  5. Notch

    Come and see Flo at Coffee Shop 18

    Hi there again, Flo. coffee please......with a kicker.....thanks. it's chilly in the notch this morning, Flo......bout the mid 40s around sun up..... .....yup, the hills in Vermont sure start getting pretty this time of year.... ....but you know that means winter's on the way.....no...
  6. Notch

    Come and see Flo at Coffee Shop 18

    Hi there, Flo. Just coffee, thanks......with a little kicker if you got some behind the counter...... Oh, I was just passin thru....thought I'd stop in and have a look around.... uhh, they call me Notch....yeah, cause I live between them two hills over there... yup, back there.....in...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top