ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
R
Yuck!
that's not the space mountain I remember. :eek: Is it still monkey crap brown? Thanks for the pic.
-
R
more detail
some late arriving guests to Disneyland (10 years late). :o
-
R
Sorry I missed the brown paint stage of 97':confused: we took alot of time with the people creating stories and have yet to even attempt a head count. We once displayed at a small train convention across from Disneyland and it was well received. I can't take too much credit for the castle...
-
R
just like the old home movies of our vacation......
let us know when we're boring you.......:p
-
R
more pics
Here we are. we started using every building kit we could find and modify it to look like the real things. we photographed the actual signs from different perspectives and distances and then cut them out and fixed them to the buildings. Lighting all the buildings and spotlights...
-
R
thanks for all the kind comments. mary and I are proud of this layout but at the same time critical about all the imperfections as we are still learning. please feel fee to share with anyone who might like it. more pics coming. thanks again.
-
R
First timers here. My wife and I pulled the 4' x 4' Disneyland out of the garage finally after 10 years. We built it from 1994 to 1998, bought a house in 99', put it away. Finally got everything working again so we needed to share.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7055zYn_gA...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)