Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. S

    3D Design/CAD Software - What's on Your Workbench?

    This year marks the forty-second Christmas my wife and I will celebrate together. She has chosen to make the occasion memorable by gifting me a 3-D printer. I have selected the ANYCUBIC Photon Mono M7 PRO 14K Resin 3D Printer for Santa’s delivery. With the gift arranged, my next thought is...
  2. S

    Milwaukee Road Engine # 1802 as Built (1944) Color Scheme Question

    Thanks for responding. No, this is a one-of-a-kind project for me. I purchased a B&W photo of 1802 from a Fairbanks Morse factory photo collection, and it's such a dynamic photo that I am inspired to kitbash a model of this engine. I already have a Walters 10-44 from eBay to get started, and I'm...
  3. S

    Milwaukee Road Engine # 1802 as Built (1944) Color Scheme Question

    Milwaukee Road Fairbank-Mores H10-44s were first introduced to service in a yellowish-orange and gray color scheme (https://www.thedieselshop.us/FM_H1044.HTML) in 1944. I am planning on modeling the first one, 1802, and researching what colors were used? The first units were not painted in...
  4. S

    Resurrecting Proto 2000 Loco's with Cracked Gears

    I found the gauge! I misunderstood the nomenclature while researching on the internet, and the indicator is called a Back-to-Back (B-B) gauge, back-of-wheel to back-of-wheel (B-B.) This gauge I found on Ebay and the manufacturer is North West Shore Line (NWSL.)
  5. S

    Resurrecting Proto 2000 Loco's with Cracked Gears

    Where can I find the wheel gauge tool used by the author to check the wheel alignment after installing the new gear? It looks like a 90 degree bracket.




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top