ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
R
Thanks for the Intel
Didn't think of public domain images when it came to model railroading. Thanks.
-
R
Stunning Layout
Absolutely, a stunning layout. It really gives me the feeling of being there in Merry Olde England. Thank you for posting!
-
R
Don't think that would be a good idea since the images are copyrighted.
-
R
I am creating my own backdrops from images I find on Flickr. I have used industrial and mountain scenes, print them out on Strathmore board using a color laser printer. I had to experiment to find the maximum thickness my printer would pick-up, but it seems that 30 to 40 pd board works great...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)