Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. D

    DPM Buildings...

    I wish I had thought of that one... I have a guard shack just looks WAY too glossy right now even with a load of dullcoat thrown on over top of it.. the viscosity is so-so on it. Now I know what to try to pick up from the store tomorrow... Home Depot here I come "again"!
  2. D

    Grandt Line structures.. worth it?

    Okay, after finally getting my industry track laid out (still have to do some major work on the scenery... ), and some deep though about it... I decided to go with a petroleum refinery for my primary industry location, but when I stopped off in one of the LHS's last night, I wasn't too thrilled...
  3. D

    New passsenger w/ quick question...

    I didn't even think about checking the pads... (the axle gears I checked and was good with).... will probably check those when I get home tonight.
  4. D

    Local Hobby Shop Versus Internet

    My problem is almost identical IA... and I'd given anything to have a LHS to regularly go to... (my wife would never forgive me though :) ) We've got about 5 around the St. Louis area that I -know- of (haven't hit the IL side yet of the river). Only 1 is truly worth going to. All...
  5. D

    New passsenger w/ quick question...

    Hey guys, I've been reading these forums a lot (before finally registering), and was hoping you guys could help.. I purchased a Athearn RTR/Blue Box (I think it's a GP40-2, but don't have the paperwork or engine in front of me, so I can't say for sure off the top of my head) set in January...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top