Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. C

    SD40-2W intermountain - remove the map

    Hi ! I don't like this forum because is very hard to make some search on it. You don't remember the date or the message # ? Thanks !
  2. C

    SD40-2W intermountain - remove the map

    Hi ! I receive the intermountain SD40-2W but like everybody know, the map is too big... someone have a idea to remove them without broke the black paint ? Thanks !
  3. C

    Roundhouse milk car

    yes your answer was helpfull THanks !
  4. C

    Roundhouse milk car

    Hi ! Thanks al ot for your answer
  5. C

    Roundhouse milk car

    Hi ! I see this car on a ad and sometime i find very old car so beautifull. I want to know how roundhouse car are accurate for CN ? It is just a american car painted or it's better ? Here is the link : http://www.roundhousetrains.com/Products/Default.aspx?ProdID=RND84546 Thanks !
  6. C

    Remove paint and paint intermountain UP wagon

    HI ! I have a Intermountain cylindrical hopper #1 - I want to remove paint or at least decals on it. Does alcool are the solution ? #2 I want to paint them gray UP any suggestion ? I need oil base paint. ( i will check what is available on floquil and let you know if i find something )...
  7. C

    Sw1200rsm

    and for the grillesscreen it is precision scale 39102 ? Anyone have a idea of what they look like ? THanks !
  8. C

    Sw1200rsm

    Hi ! I start to work the top section of the dynamik brake. If you look at the picture ( it can be better to load it to have a bigger zoom) you can see that it have "something" between the 2 exhaust stack.... anyone know what is it ? The exhaust stack look to be round, anyone know if the...
  9. C

    Sw1200rsm

    Hi ! CJCrescent : thanks for the informartion i will check them. Mr Boudreau : THanks for the picture, any infoirmation are already welcome and usefull. Iomalley : 2- Kaslo don't send extra part, i use them on my GP9. 3- I talk about the hood, does the chopped hood of the GP9 is...
  10. C

    Sw1200rsm

    Hi ! I come back with a project that i finally start ! I find old post that it contain some nice information but like it's not neccessary in the good section i will restart here. Here is the link : http://www.modelrailroadforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19150&page=2&highlight=sw1200...
  11. C

    New Walthers Crane and work equipment

    Very nice information Thanks a lot !
  12. C

    New Walthers Crane and work equipment

    Hi ! Thanks a lot ! I don't have any "real" picture of the crane model but "it look like" good. THanks !
  13. C

    New Walthers Crane and work equipment

    Hi ! Thanks for the answer, in your idea, how many % you can valuate the prototypical ? (Do you enderstand ? lol ) If i look only at the crane, does CP or CN already had this king of crane ? Thanks !
  14. C

    New Walthers Crane and work equipment

    Hi ! I want to know if each car are good for CP http://www.walthers.com/exec/productinfo/932-10022 http://www.walthers.com/exec/productinfo/932-10172 http://www.walthers.com/exec/productinfo/932-10529 http://www.walthers.com/exec/productinfo/932-42103...
  15. C

    Cn gp7

    Thanks a lot !
  16. C

    Cn gp7

    Hi ! Can you tell me exactly with the picture of iomalley, the 4806 have bloomberg and 4822 flexicoil ? Thanks !
  17. C

    RDA Delaney Iron Works

    Hi ! I buy the kit of RDA - Delaney Iron Works. I find them beautifull, i have start to built them but like it's about my first building project i would like to see if i can have some help , specially forthe paint. You can see the product at ...
  18. C

    Cn gp7

    Hi ! I already read but i'M not sure to enderstand corectly. Flexicoil trucks from 4100-4133 ( Come from GP9 ) were fitted beginning in early 1967 (Mod.HQ-8081). Right ? By November 1969 all units were listed in the Mechanical Dept. diagrams as having Flexicoil trucks (information from...
  19. C

    Cn gp7

    Hi again ! On the picture that i have of the 4820 that i model, i clearly see that it's definitively like the first picture and my truck need to be changed ( if possible) I read the GP7 had born with flexicoil and changed after that but i don't know when, i don't know if it come with...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top