ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
R
I think RAID makes a spray aimed towards spiders and other creepy crawlies, check 'em out.
-
R
I got mine about a month ago and it was ready to assemble, it came with 3 springs, 10 #208 red washers, #5 and a #58 coupler. I aslo would take it back if I were you.
-
R
Hi everyone, I've got a question.
Got a 50' Athearn RTR Railbox box car. It had those crappy plastic couplers on it and I've switched em out for kadee's with an overset shank. I also shaved down the area where the trucks are mounted on the frame because of the height issue. I don't want to...
-
R
That was kind of what I thought. I just finished running them on my layout, one on the inner loop and one on the outer loop. Granted the inner one is smaller but the speed seems to be close. Thanks for the reply.
-
R
I was wondering if it's ok to run two of the same loco's with one dc power pack on the same layout. I have two Atlas Trainman Series GP38-2's (ho scale) and an MRC Railpower 1300 power pack. I was also wondering if one runs faster then the other where should it be placed ie; the faster one ahead...
-
R
They guy at the LHS had one made by Bachmann. Put it on the tracks and you can run your loco because it has roller bearings. I think I've seen it in the Walthers flyers as well. This was as recent as a few weeks ago...
-
R
I pass the local CN yard everyday on my way to work they are always in use.
-
R
About a week before this past Christmas I stumbled back into trains, I had a set when I was a kid. It turns out that the best hobbyshop in th city is a 5 minute drive from my house. Trains aside it's the best store I've ever been in in my life. You walk in the front door and they have a table...
-
R
I'm wanting to do this but I think I'm a bit confused on how to start, is it ok to use some of those pre-cast portals and foam for the walls? It will eventualy be a part of a hill or mountain.
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)