Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. A

    Dcc decoders and speakers- N Scale

    I would like an answer to this and the engines i am using are Kato Norfolk Southern SD80MAC.
  2. A

    Dcc decoders and speakers- N Scale

    Hey, I am new and I was wondering if there are any speakers out there that i can put on N-Scale loco's, Also i am wondering if there are any Tsunami DCC/sound decoders for N scale engines. I am not very experienced with DCC and I don't want to ruin anything with trial and error.
  3. A

    Dcc decoders and speakers- N Scale

    Hey, I am new and I was wondering if there are any speakers out there that i can put on N-Scale loco's, Also i am wondering if there are any Tsunami DCC/sound decoders for N scale engines. I am not very experienced with DCC and I don't want to ruin anything with trial and error.




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top