ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
J
I am from Iowa. The railroad that runs around here UP so I going into UP HO..I all ready have a GP40 UP from years back.I am gettting back into the wonderful world of railroading with my 16 year old son.Time sure have changed since I was in it that is for sure..
-
J
Hi,
I am slowly getting into model railroading again..I have a Athearns GP40-2 non dcc HO, I just bought a MTH Mikado HO.I am building on a 4X8 for now plan on going bigger later on.Here it is.I want the MTH to have to have the bells,whisles working lights on and off plus smoke on and off the...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)