Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. O

    Coffee Shop XXV

    Good Morning all!: Partly cloudy this morning, then becoming cloudy during the afternoon. Cold. High 27F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. temperature of 10 degrees. Well, everybody but my wife is sick. Me, all 3 boys and I think even the dog is running a temperature. lol I don't feel like doing...
  2. O

    Coffee Shop XXV

    I've just started my layout. I have 3 turnouts so far on a 4X8X1/2 inch base. I've got one turnout that goes off my rail line and connects to the outside world. I've definitely got a lot more to do. My layout is modeling the mudflats stage. lol I've got most of it still in dirt tan.
  3. O

    Coffee Shop XXV

    Rex, let me show you what that white stuff is for. S*N*O*W*B*A*L*L*!!!
  4. O

    Coffee Shop XXV

    So far I have 2 industries on my line. One is a coal hauler and the second is a team track. The old 050 feeds those two right now. I am going put a small industry for machine tools. I figure it can be team track until I find a building I like.
  5. O

    Coffee Shop XXV

    I'd like to have the power pack, Just pm me a price plus shipping and I will mail you a money order.
  6. O

    Coffee Shop XXV

    I'd hate to be in your shoes dude. I had to put a clutch in my Case tractor a couple months ago. You literally had to take the tratctor in two separate pieces, and the clutch was 400 bucks. It sounded like you got a job as complex as mine, and I wouldn't wish that on anybody. Does anybody do...
  7. O

    Coffee Shop XXV

    I would like to know why my post was removed. I followed all the rules.
  8. O

    Coffee Shop XXV

    My wife is a teacher and she has to deal with more and more staff cutting and supplies. The no child left behind law has doomed our children to being educated to fit a test and nothing else. More and more teachers are leaving to work for private enterprises. My wife is going to try to get on at...
  9. O

    Coffee Shop XXV

    Dang it's cold out there. I went to walmart and my truck is so cold it's acting funny. Doesn't want to shift and it drags when it is. the temp is 1. yes, 1. That is cold for us this time of year. That's usually a January or February cold for here. I want more snow! It's the only time I can have...
  10. O

    Coffee Shop XXV

    Sorry about that little outburst. I guess I forgot that med this morning. ;)
  11. O

    Coffee Shop XXV

    roll tide!!!!!!! :D
  12. O

    Coffee Shop XXV

    it's 17 here today with a high of 20 degrees today. Snow showers off and on today with some accumulation and a low of 10 predicted for tonight. Well, the way I see it, I don't have wind damage from a hurricane, we don't get blizzards but once every 5 or 6 years, I don't get earthquakes that...
  13. O

    Coffee Shop XXV

    I'd rather have snow too. At least we don't end up with heat in the 90s or 100s. I like snow anyway. My neighbor has a big snowblower that he likes to run. 20 bucks and my snow problem disappears, literally. :D Then I get to play with my boys building snow forts. Plus I get to play with my...
  14. O

    Coffee Shop XXV

    I've got a chevy tracker, and an all wheel drive ford 500. The tracker is tail happy even in 4wd, but the ford is steady as a rock. I like the tracker better because it has more ground clearance. That makes a difference here. If the haven't plowed yet the ford scrapes. That and it is just a...
  15. O

    Coffee Shop XXV

    I forgot my local conditions today! It's 30 degrees today and snowing, with a projected amount of 1 to 3 inches by 6 pm.We are under a winter weather advisory until 6 pm. It will stay steady at 30 degrees today with a projected low in the middle teens. We are going to get a live tree this...
  16. O

    Coffee Shop XXV

    I'm adopted dude, and I always was told I was more special because my parents got to pick me out instead of just getting what they were saddled with. I've always known I was adopted too.
  17. O

    Coffee Shop XXV

    I've had to shave since I was twelve, and my back hair started when I was sixteen. lol I have been called stuff like tarzan, bigfoot, etc My wife calls me Grizz half the time.
  18. O

    Coffee Shop XXV

    Good morning all! It's 34 degrees today with a high this afternoon of 32. A cold front coming in will be bringing 1-2 inches of snow. The low tonight is projected to be 23 degrees. Tomorrow is a high of 30 with 1 to 2 inches of snow accumulating. I started on some of my models I had purchased...
  19. O

    Coffee Shop XXV

    Aww, union pacific isn't that bad. at least you don't have a gelded horse on the front. You know, neutered stallion?
  20. O

    Coffee Shop XXV

    sweet lookin hauler there! Not gonna weather it yet?




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top