Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. K

    Hi from San francisco CA.

    Hi David, Thank you for the food for thought, I agree with you 100%. I am in a small studio apt. right now and share the lack of space with my other addictions :rolleyes: 30+ Black Bass fishing rods and tackle, 4 R/C boats, 4 R/C cars, 2 R/C airplanes and a mountain bike. :eek: :o ;) :D I...
  2. K

    Hi from San francisco CA.

    Hi from San Francisco CA Thank you For the warm welcome, and yes the track is small for now until I can move to a bigger place, I do like the bit of everything this layout has. as for The National Model Railroad Assoc. show in Sacramento I want to go AND as part of that show; the May issue of...
  3. K

    HI from India

    Ooups I did it again:o manthan send a e-mail and ask about the shipping cost? knowledge is power. EMAIL: [email protected] -D
  4. K

    HI from India

    Hi manthan, Have a look at Model Train Stuff; http://www.modeltrainstuff.com/default.asp Packages shipped internationally are sent via UPS Worldwide Saver (1-3 Day Delivery) & UPS Worldwide Expedited (2-5 Day Delivery) In My Humble Opinion :D I think Model Train Stuff is the "BEST" one...
  5. K

    Hi from Tasmania

    Berkley Hi Trish, Welcome to the forum, I am also new to the forum. All the BEST to you! -D
  6. K

    Hi from San francisco CA.

    Hi all, I am new to the forum. I working on the Kato Amherst 2005 show track layout; http://www.katousa.com/track-plans/n-plans.html if you would like to see it, and I am shore I will be asking for your HELP. :eek: :D I grew up in Berkeley CA. or as I see it ("Berzerkeley"). I lived about...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top