Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. G

    Ignorant question about couplers

    I will probably use primarily use walthers and atlas models, so just as long as the Kadees work with those.
  2. G

    Ignorant question about couplers

    A pal of mine has some real nice scale HO stuff from the 80s he wants to sell me. All the cars in question have "hook-horn" couplers. They are all various brands. What would a good realistic coupler I could attach to these models? Also, for instance, do all couplers that look like the real thing...
  3. G

    HO C430 available?

    I'm a total nut when it comes ot model trains, so I'm not even going to attempt such a thing! Thank you though!
  4. G

    HO C430 available?

    I found this on ebay. I don't think I'll get it though. It looks "toy-ish". Especially the fuel tank. http://cgi.ebay.com/ho-scale-alco-c-430_W0QQitemZ280444868947QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_210?hash=item414bd11953
  5. G

    HO C430 available?

    One is sitting at the LAL shops undergoing a rebuild right now-the 433 or 3000. It is in Susie Q paint. One is in the black scheme 430 and the other two 432 and 431 are in ME red.
  6. G

    HO C430 available?

    Up here in WNY, there are many LAL modelers, and they have four of them! The Susquehanna had some, and Morristown and Erie has and has had some too. Not to mention the stuff left in history. Also, anyone know where I can get one used? A promising website?
  7. G

    HO C430 available?

    True, but most of the ones that were built are active today! Look at how many of those little non-existent Baldwin switchers they make! If someone made them, they would get all the business from that model which would be very profitable. I would get at leasst 2 or 3 myself and I know many others...
  8. G

    HO C430 available?

    Anyone know if any new alco C430s are being made in HO at the time?
  9. G

    True O gauge (1:48 scale)

    Is this true O scale? http://www.lionel.com/Products/ProductFinder/ProductDetail.cfm?ProductNumber=6-18588&expandBranch=36,496&Keywords=&CategoryID=496&RailLineID=&CatalogId=
  10. G

    True O gauge (1:48 scale)

    So how can you tell with Lionel?
  11. G

    True O gauge (1:48 scale)

    As for the non-true O stuff, what scale is this stuff typically? Are all Lionel TMCC engines (except LionMaster) true scale?
  12. G

    Anyone know of an HO Scale Alco S6?

    I am looking to model DLWR's S6, even if I have to custom paint. Anyone know of an HO model for sale new?




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top