Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. C

    math question?

    Hi guy's quick question here.If I have a rise of 3/8 of an inch per foot what would the percentage be? I hope it's around 2 and a half:) Thank's
  2. C

    My HO layout

    Here is something I started last winter It's 6'x12 double mainline and 2% to 3% grade with little switching,I'm going to add a yard at a later time.I have all the track layed and bridges in however these pic's are old and I will be posting some with the updates.Any thoughts or sugestions are...
  3. C

    Glue on track

    make sure it is fine grit,600 wet or dry.
  4. C

    Glue on track

    I just go over the top of the rails with 400 grit.wait for someone else to post before you do this,I don't know if it's right or not.
  5. C

    Model trains TV show

    there is one on you tube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HoCTo1SLHI&feature=related
  6. C

    American Flyer Enthusiast

    this is a good place for parts. http://www.rfgco.com/
  7. C

    Full trees or puff balls, that is the question

    Why can't you use black or brown rite dye?
  8. C

    painting portals?

    Thanks so much for the great advice guy's,I will have many more questions in the future.
  9. C

    painting portals?

    Wow that looks very good Selector.The one thing I am not good at is mixing paint do you think I could get away with a few washes of this color?it's stone gray from ws.
  10. C

    painting portals?

    Hello guy's new to the forums here.I have a question on painting Woodland scenics tunnel portals,whats the best way to get the stone to look real?is there a certain paint I should buy?should I use some washes?It would be great if I could get them to look just like the photo on the box.The...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top