Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. S

    Decal disappointment

    Hi David, The older decal set, and the most correct, is from Walthers, #43-768. I don't know who made it for them and it's from about 20 years ago. The newer one, that has the incorrect lettering, was also purchased from Walthers and made by Microscale. In looking at it again, under...
  2. S

    Bachman?

    The Bachmann "Spectrum" steam locos are pretty darn good for running and detail. My 2-8-0 also has a fairly realistic engineer in the cab.
  3. S

    Decal disappointment

    Quite a few years ago I bought an SD40-2 and Bicentennial decal set for Milwaukee #156. I never got around to painting and decaling and put the hobby on hold. Now that I'm getting back into it I searched for the decal set. Not finding it I ordered the Microscale set for it. Arrived today...
  4. S

    Unitrack for HO

    Hi, The 22.5 degree description in Kato's reference is not the radius. It only means each section only covers 22.5 degrees of the circle. 360 degrees in a circle so it takes 16 sections (16 X 22.5 = 360) to make a complete circle. Kato has many different radius curved sections. When you...
  5. S

    New to the forum

    Thanks Carey and Mike, Carey - Added location to my profile...over here in NE GA...Hi Y'all Mike - did my advanced army training at Ft Devens up your way looking forward to learning and sharing...not new to HO but haven't had a decent place to build a layout 'till now roster includes...
  6. S

    New to the forum

    Hi, Just joined as I'm getting back into HO. I grew up, in the late 40's and early 50's, about 100 yards from the Milwaukee Road depot in Minocqua, WI so saw the steam to diesel transition first hand. Now that I've retired, and we have our last house, I plan to develop a suitable...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top