ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
K
Dont bother Im resigning. This is too dumbass to be believed and way to many OBAMA people here to be AMERICAN.
-
K
What a stupid place
I have been around railroaders my whole life. I have found them to be among the most overlooked people in the whole scheme of things as far as credit is concerned.
I have been around model railroaders all my life too and their is a HUGE difference. But that comes from...
-
K
I have seen grand locomotives PROJECTING ashes, smoke and soot from the stack. I have been in the cabs of some of the most famous engines in the world under live fire. THIS IS A RAILROAD FORUM And I have been STEERING YOU GOOFBALLS BACK TO THAT SUBJECT FOR THAT LAST 6 OR SO COMMENTS. ONCE AGAIN...
-
K
cOULD u PLeaSE get on topic and NOT be an ASShole. BETCHA VOTED FOR W.
-
K
YOU DO REALIZE THAT THIS THREAD GOT STARTED LONG BEFORE ME AND IS ON THE TOPIC OF HOW HORIZON HOBBIES is screwing around and may not survive. PLEASE GET BACK ON TOPIC AND ALL OF YOU STOP FIXATING ON ME. People are important and CHILDREN are important and FAMILY is important. ANYTHING THAT TAKES...
-
K
You must be a BABYBOOMER. This all got started when I was trying to get some support for an ATHEARN product and kept getting BS from Horizon and was looking all over for help on that and saw some good stuff here. I think almost everyone could sympathize with that. I have been waiting for more...
-
K
People losing their own homes by the millions.....another FISCAL CLIFF LOOMING next month......a president that didnt meet a special interest group he didnt like; the force upon us all healthcare system upcoming and God knows how mush that monster is REALLY GONNA COST.
And then justifying...
-
K
IT IS THE MANUFACTURERS FAULT they are the ones who set the pricing. Athearn was for years the best value engines anywhere and I am not talking about GENESIS, I am talking about the standard with add on railings engine. THe car kits were under $5 bucks and were fun to build.
IN FACT, if you...
-
K
I AM HIGHLY INVOLVED IN MUSIC and help produce and advise several known bands all as my HOBBY. The expenses I have in these SPONSORSHIPS Are nothing compared to what it would take to build a layout from scratch on my own. The fact that MODEL RR CLUBS where all the stock is pooled together, are...
-
K
The cheapest engines in those lines is around $100. I know so many people who take home not much more than that after HEALTHCARE AND TAXES weekly. The 1980s was the glory days and the best balance of choices. It was the best balance of prices as well.
I was doing TEENAGE YARD WORK IN THE...
-
K
I have been watching this whole thing develop for 25 years when suddenly model trains went HIGH TECH. It seemed small and insignificant but was the final nail for the hobby. Its because anything that is technical IS EXPENSIVE and the cost of model railroading went through the roof in about 10...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)