Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. C

    tooters scooters...

    This is currently for sale on another Train forum. :D
  2. C

    tooters scooters...

    Yea isn't this the coolest Greg! I think I know who made this too! :rolleyes: Good guy! :cool:
  3. C

    Building a Module; CAT Equipment Rental Building

    Awesome little Construction Zone you have going on. I like it. Do you work construction? I bet you do! I am in the Concrete Industry and your Bridge widening project is very Prototypical. Nice job. I noticed a Concrete Boom Pump in the background in a few pics. Any info on where I can get...
  4. C

    Mojave Desert-Looking for ideas

    Yes! I have seen that done there a few years back. Very cool to watch. Hard work I bet! :cool:
  5. C

    Mojave Desert-Looking for ideas

    Thanks Matt! Wow. You nailed it buddy! Your Layout is awesome! Were you Army? Funny how talk of MCLB Yermo brought us to Ft. Irwin. Another area I would love to model Ft.Irwin. I used to work there just 2 miles south of the Main Gate. I was a Plant Manager for a Ready Mix Concrete Co. that...
  6. C

    New SoCal Guy

    Thanks Devin
  7. C

    New SoCal Guy

    Cool, :cool: I know somebody here! Lol. :rolleyes:
  8. C

    New SoCal Guy

    Choo Choo Greg????? :confused: :cool:
  9. C

    New SoCal Guy

    Thanks Dude! :D
  10. C

    Mojave Desert-Looking for ideas

    Has anybody here Modeled their layout after the Mojave Desert in California? I am seriously thinking of moving the layout to the garage to have more space. Like 20x15 footprint. As per a good friends (Sean) advice I am wiling to rip apart the existing layout and use as much as possible. I...
  11. C

    New SoCal Guy

    Hello, I am building a layout in HO and trying to model the Mojave Desert in California. Going to take a look around this forum. Rick :D
  12. C

    Model Train Meet-Temecula, CA (March 19)

    Interesting. I am new to this site and pretty new to the hobby. I have a layout I have been building for 3 months now. I have never attended anything like this but we are interested. Thanks for posting. Oh yea I see you are in Hemet also. Hi neighbor. I am in ValVista.




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top