ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
B
I shop at two different online hobby stores. Hobbylinc and Modeltrainstuff. Modeltrainstuff usually has the absolute lowest prices on what they carry. And though they do have a good inventory, Hobbylinc's inventory is larger. And their prices on most items are just a tad higher. The down side...
-
B
I assumed that all the track nowadays that had it's own roadbed was code 83 regardless of what brand it was. But now I find out that I stand corrected, as Bachmann EZ track is code 100. I never realized that it's basically the same track that Bachmann has always offered, only now it comes with...
-
B
For over thirty years I've been a code 100 man. First brass then nickel silver. But for a while now I've been wanting to switch over to code 83. I'm particularly interested in the type that comes with it's own roadbed. I mean no more ballasting, this does sound very intriguing.
But then to do...
-
B
Hi! My name is John. I'm semi retired. I'm familier with the DC version of model railroading, and have been involved in it off and on for a number of years. I've thought about converting over to DCC from time to time but for one reason or another never took the plunge. So for now, I'll just...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)