Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. izelforshezel

    A4 Locomotive "Dwight D. Eisenhower" on the move!

    Hi there, I don't post alot on here, but I thought this would interest some people. I volunteer everyday (in the summer) at the National Railroad Museum in Green Bay, Wisconsin. I work in the Education Department, developing and leading programs for school groups, researching, etc. Anywho...
  2. izelforshezel

    Tinkers Hill 3 - New Layout

    Very Cool! I often volunteer at the National Railroad Museum in Green Bay, Wisconsin. They have an A4 as part of their collection. British Railways 60008 "Dwight D. Eisenhower" It was named after Eisenhower by the British as a sign of gratitude for his service in WWII.
  3. izelforshezel

    Weeekly Photo Fun 3/2 - 3/8

    Future spot of a loco yard? Haha, let's see how it looks!
  4. izelforshezel

    Wpf 2-10/2-16

    What kind of Loco is that in the back of the picture? Looks pretty interesting! Nice scene and photo!
  5. izelforshezel

    Wpf 8-19/8-25

    Here is my newest car in my collection, it was given to me as a gift. This is the Union Pacific Dome Diner. In 1954, the UP ordered 35 dome cars (10 Dome Coaches, 15 Dome Lounges and 10 Dome Diners) and converted 3 of its trains into Domeliners (COSF, COP, COLA). Although Dome Cars were used...
  6. izelforshezel

    Weekly Photo Fun 7-15/7-21

    Lol, I'll remember to stay away from business night :) Nah, unfortunately I can't make it on thursday-although I will be in Milwaukee for a very short time on Monday. I'm sure eventually I could make it but if not, that's how it goes. The Passenger Terminal picture really caught my eye. I...
  7. izelforshezel

    Weekly Photo Fun 7-15/7-21

    Alan that looks amazing! Does your club allow people to come in and see their layout? I might have to make that a stop next time I'm in Milwaukee! -Isaac
  8. izelforshezel

    Tables done!

    The track goes around all the corners quite smoothly.
  9. izelforshezel

    Tables done!

    Yeah, they don't match up- partially because we wanted that....partially because we messed up the tables a little bit lol. Nothing a little foam can't fix!
  10. izelforshezel

    Tables done!

    Just finished all the tables my brother and I need for our first layout. It will be in HO scale. Now on to track laying!
  11. izelforshezel

    Just got back from the Train Show

    Thats it, Hope you enjoyed. Sorry about some of the blurry photos. -Isaac
  12. izelforshezel

    Just got back from the Train Show

    More of the Amtrak Set
  13. izelforshezel

    Just got back from the Train Show

    Here is what I picked up at the show, really happy with the deals I got. PRR Shark Nose California Zephyr United States Mail Car
  14. izelforshezel

    Just got back from the Train Show

    Hey everyone, I just got back from the 10th Annual Titletown Train Show in Green Bay, Wis. Here are a few pics of the layouts and other things there. Green Bay and Western (GBW) Locomotive
  15. izelforshezel

    Weekly Photo Fun 3/25 - 3/31

    Unfortunately, I do not have another shot of this unit. The side of it says 25 years of safety service and satisfaction. It is an anniversary paint scheme. Heres a pic of the real one when it visited Madison, WI:
  16. izelforshezel

    Weekly Photo Fun 3/25 - 3/31

    My First pictures posted on a WPF! This is from a Train show I attended a while back in Monroe, WI




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top