ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
F
the layout in entirety? or just what Im planning on doing with the river?
if so what should I do to correctly model the area?
-
F
I plan on having a river in the middle of the layout (its going to be a shelf layout) so the river will be going around the whole layout and the CP line on one side and the CN on the other.
is this a good idea?
-
F
Alright thanks for clearing that up for me !
-
F
Yup theyre actually independent lines if you didnt know.
The top bridge is CN while the lower one is CP
-
F
Also I cant find an accurate list of which companies run trains in this area?
I know that CPR and CN, but what about VIA/BC Rail. Does BC Rail run in this area? I am also aware of the CPR Empress.
-
F
thanks for the positive answer :D.
i'll do my best to represent the area as best I can
-
F
Yeah its going to be in N scale. Also it will be a shelf layout and the room I have to build it in is roughly 10'x10'
is this do able?
-
F
I have had a number semi-finished layouts ( i know they say layouts are never done im saying none of them had all the scenery etc.). So for those of you that dont know Lytton BC it is in Canada, (British Columbia). and has a number of beautiful spots for a layout. The trains
Does...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)