ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
B
HO dry bulk trailers
Ken
That's an impressive amount of scratchbuilding and some very nice models. Must have taken a while to achieve. I have an alternative suggestion for those who don't have the time or modelling ability to create something similar, my Shapeways 3D-printed trailers. I...
-
B
HO scale NASA SRB rocket train
If anyone is interested in making up this NASA train. I have created the SRB Clamshell covers as 3D-printed models, available from www.shapeways.com . There is a 2-piece version, or a 1-piece version. If using the 2-piece Clamshells, you have the option to also...
-
B
1:87 dry-bulk cement or grain trailers
Hi guys.
Thought I'd let you know that I've created some dry-bulk trailers in 1:87 through a company called Shapeways.com They have offices in New York (USA) and Eindhoven (Netherlands) where they print designs in 3D using various materials. You can order...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)