Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. H

    Sound decorder for Kato SD80mac?

    Thanks to all who replied and Merry Xmas
  2. H

    Sound decorder for Kato SD80mac?

    Checked it out but I need HO scale:)
  3. H

    Sound decorder for Kato SD80mac?

    Any recommendations for a sound decorder for a Kato Sd80mac, thanks in advance.
  4. H

    How to remove the side frames on a Kato SD80mac?

    I'm trying to weather the wheels but I can'y get the frames off, any advice thanks in advance
  5. H

    Do you have to use primer paint?

    I don't have an air brush and plan use a spray can. Who has the best primer for plastic ?
  6. H

    Do you have to use primer paint?

    My plan was to use scale coat II black and white on a plastic sd80 Mac shell for Norfolk southern. I ask because the detail door panels impressions are not that bold compared to sd70ace etc. I'm nervous because too many layers of paints on a kato may come out sloppy
  7. H

    Do you have to use primer paint?

    Thanks for the quick reply I was painting Norfolk Southern
  8. H

    Do you have to use primer paint?

    Preparing to paint a kato sd8mac with scalecoat II6oz spray can, do I really need primer?




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top